Looking for a holiday break? Want to be a little closer to Vancouver (~90 minutes’ drive)? A place for family holiday, friends’ reunion, any occasions, celebrations, or relaxing get away!
Come out and enjoy our pristine cottage nestled in the woods at Lindell Beach, Cultus Lake. An all season resort, we accept reservations for this stunning property for a vacation to cherish and remember. Enjoy the gorgeous lakeside drive along Cultus Lake Provincial Park and public beaches!
Our Chianti Cottage is nestled amongst 65 acres green space and other recreational cottages. With high quality finishing throughout the Chianti Cottage, here are some of the highlight features:
- 1,500 square foot charming
cottage and comfortably sleeps up to 6 adult persons
- Gated community with Strata management on common property
- Two bedrooms, one on the main floor, and second on the upstairs level
- 2 queen sized beds, 1 sofa double bed
- 2 full 4-piece baths with shower and tub
- Vaulted spacious living room with river rock stone fireplace and ceiling fan
- 9 inch reclaimed fir hardwood in main living area
- Plush carpeting in the loft area
- Large dining room table with 6 comfortable dining chairs
- Granite countertop kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Comfortable family room on the loft level with a 40 inch LED flat screen and Shaw HD cable
- Sony Blu-Ray player
- Washer and dryer room
- Large front porch with seating area
- Beautiful French doors open to a spacious back deck with a patio table of 6 chairs
- Large outdoor Blue Ember barbeque grill
- Corner lot with big front and back lawn and landscaping
- Two lane car driveway on property
Impress and spoil your family and friends! A perfect place to get away and yet so close to home!
The Chianti Cottage is indeed coloured as its namesake and is a mere hop, skip, and jump across a park to a gorgeous 10,000 square foot Treehouse with two swimming pools and two hot tubs (operates during pool season), games room, and lots more. A place to savour and enjoy! A memory to cherish for a long time!
For more information and to explore available dates, please contact David or Mary by email at: [email protected]